Monday, June 29, 2009

10 Year Reunion Help Needed!

Dear Interested Alumni,

This is Brad. I hope everyone is well! I apologize for the delay in starting the planning. But later is better than never...?

With that said, I am currently living in Ohio. I will be here through Mid-July. After that I am headed back to South Carolina, where I live (kinda). But over the next few weeks I will take the initiative to contact the school (apparently there is an alumni association with money) and Kathy Anderson, our class advisor.

After figuring out what kind of resources we have and obtaining any and all contact information I can, I would love to set up a face-to-face meeting in Beavercreek with any and all who are willing and want to help.

So that leaves me with two things to say:

1. If you are interested in helping in any capacity please email classoftwothousand@gmail.com. Please include your phone number and regular email address.

2. Please tell everyone and anyone on facebook who I may have missed to add this account as a friend. Also tell them to join this group! If you know people not on facebook (like me), please pass on the above email to them and tell them to contact me.

This is only the start. Once I get a feel for how many people want to help, I will contact yall again on the mid-July Meeting in Beavercreek!

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment